?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Video reading number two

Managed to record and edit this in less than two hours. iMovie is beginning to make marginally more sense.

Erik reads "ode, continued" and "siege at times" live and in person or in a little box on your screen rather.


This entry was composed @Dreamwidth.
Feel free to comment either here or there.

Post@Dreamwidth | Comments@Dreamwidth comment count unavailable

Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
hrolleif
Apr. 22nd, 2011 11:51 pm (UTC)
It was interesting to see you on a video. I liked seige at times. I wish I could write poetry again.
eriktrips
Apr. 23rd, 2011 12:08 am (UTC)
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

I know it sounds trite, but if you want to write all you have to do is write. Even if you hate 90% of what comes out of your pencil or keyboard, the other 10% is still genuinely yours. Gods know I have lots of files of nonsense scattered over several hard drives.

Seriously, even if all you can write is "I cannot think of a single fucking thing to write!" over and over again, eventually you will knock something loose if you do it anyway. Me, I don't make myself write every single day but I do try to take something down besides internet comments at least four or five times a week. Most of it sucks. Sometimes I hit on something interesting.

OK I will turn off teacher mode now. I wonder if I miss teaching..? That would be weird.

Hope things are ok with you.
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )

Tags

Page Summary

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by chasethestars

Latest Month

March 2012
S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031