1. slim down reader for class. it is unrealistic to expect freshmen to be able to get through a reader that is an inch thick.
2. choose enough stein to bulk reader back up again.
3. craft speech for first day explaining the huge reading load.
4. request web space from school for class website.
5. finish collecting links for said website.
6. update default class website to include pointer to real class website.
7. try to think of as many other relevant online tasks as possible so that i can stay on computer all day.
8. read something. be it Ward Churchill or Zane Grey. or both.
9. buy milk and cereal.
10. go for long walk.