01. Buy everyone in the pub a drink
02. Swim with wild dolphins
03. Climb a mountain
04. Take a Ferrari for a test drive
05. See the Pyramids at night
06. Hold a tarantula
07. Take a candlelit bath with someone :)
08. Say 'I love you' and mean it
09. Hug a tree
10. Do a striptease
11. Do a bungee or parachute jump
12. Visit Paris
13. Watch a lightning storm at sea
14. Clean behind the fridge
15. Stay up all night long, and watch the sun rise.
16. Ask a question you've always been too embarrassed to ask.
17. See the Northern Lights
18. Go to a huge sports game - football, rugby, baseball, American football, etc
19. Create your own masterpiece (is this presumptuous of me to say?)
20. Grow and eat your own vegetables.
21. Touch an iceberg
22. Have an office relationship (if by "office" can be understood "the place you work")
23. Sleep under the stars
25. Change a baby's nappy/diaper
26. Take a trip in a hot air balloon
27. Watch a meteor shower
28. Get drunk on champagne
29. Take a luxury holiday
30. Give more than you can afford to charity
31. Look up at the night sky through a telescope
32. Have an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
33. Have a food fight
34. Bet on a winning horse
35. Take a sick day when you're not ill (oh come on. who hasn't.)
36. Get a pet
37. Ask a stranger out
38. Have a snowball fight
39. Photocopy your bottom on the office photocopier
40. Scream as loudly as you possibly can
41. Hold a lamb
42. Enact a favorite fantasy
43. Take a midnight skinny dip
44. Hear the words 'I love you'
45. Fly on Concorde
46. Take an ice cold bath
47. Have a meaningful conversation with a beggar.
48. See a total eclipse
49. Ride a roller coaster
50. Hit a home run
51. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
52. Dance like a fool and not care who's looking
53. Adopt an accent for an entire day
54. Visit the birthplace of your ancestors
55. Have a grand romance with costumes and everything
56. Made up a screenname to stalk someone.
57. Gone shopping for no reason.
58. Actually feel happy about your life, even for just a moment.
59. Just be held
60. Have an adventure where nothing goes as planned.
61. Kissed someone you truly wanted to kiss
62. Went clubbing and thought to yourself "I could out-dance them if i wanted to" however, they really, REALLY sucked.
63. Called your relatives by their relationship (as in "Grandma"?)
64. Have two (or more!) hard drives for your computer
65. ...Installed them yourself
67. Visited all 50 states
68. Love your job
69. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
70. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
71. Have amazing friends
72. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
73. Swim during a formal
74. Stolen a sign
75. Backpacked in Europe
76. Taken a road-trip
77. Rock climbing
78. Nose piercing
79. Midnight walk on the beach
80. Sky diving
81. Visit Ireland
82. Saw what you wanted and did all it took to seize it.
83. Fell in love then fell harder and faster from heartbreak.
84. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had lunch/ dinner with them
85. Visit and/or tour Japan.
86. Benchpress your own weight.
87. Stolen from your parents
88. Alphabatized your records and books..and perfume.. and dolls by name..etc..
89. Pretended to be a superhero
90. Sang karaoke
91. Made someone cry for no good reason
92. Lounged around in bed all day.
93. Posed nude in front of a room full of strangers.
94. Dressed sexy for no reason.
95. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
96. Kissed in the rain
97. Played in the mud
98. Played in the rain
99. Gone to a drive-in theater
100. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it
101. Visited the Great Wall of China
102. Fell in love with a job that has nothing to do with the degree you're pursuing
103. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog.
104. Dropped Windows in favor of something better.
105. Started a business.
106. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken.
107. Toured ancient sites around the Mediterranean
108. Taken karate.
109. Swordfought for the honor of a woman.
110. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight.
111. Gotten married
112. Been in a movie.
114. Loved someone you shouldn't have.
115. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy.
116. Gotten divorced
117. Had sex at the office
118. Surprised yourself with a talent you didn't know you had
119. Been to Macchu Picchu
120. Gone without food for 5 days
121. Never left the continental United States.
122. Made cookies from scratch.
123. Won first prize in a costume contest.
124. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
125. Gotten a tattoo
126. Got another tattoo the next day because you didn't feel balanced
127. Find that the texture of some materials can turn you on
128. Rafted the Snake River
129. Blazed it up at Burning Man
130. Gotten flowers for no reason.
131. Masturbated in a public place.
132. Gotten so drunk you don't remember anything.
133. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug. (was it addiction if I kept stealing drugs from someone I was close to?)
134. Been addicted to a legal drug.
135. Traveled the world.
136. Performed onstage with a famous symphony orchestra
137. Performed onstage in a rock and roll band
138. Been to Las Vegas
139. Met Madonna
140. Recorded music
141. Eaten Shark or Octopus
142. Had a one night stand
143. Gone to Thailand
144. Had the courage to speak your mind
145. Saw Robert Smith and Siouxsie live (ok I only saw one of them. she sucked but I still like the records.)
146. Bought a house
147. Earned my degree
148. Broke my neck
149. Been in a combat zone
150. Buried my father
151. Earned a *living* through my creativity
152. Visit the remaining continents on my list
153. Had my pubic hair waxed off
154. Been on a cruise ship
155. Speak more than one language fluently
156. Worn see-through clothes in public
157. Bounced a check
158. Performed in Rocky Horror?
159. Moved over 1000 miles by yourself
160. Been to art school
161. Read - and understood - your credit report
162. Raised children.
163. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
164. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour (just not very far.)
165. Created and named your own constellation of stars
166. Bucked stigma or trends to follow your heart
167. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
168. Found out something significant that your ancestors did.
169. Called or written your Congressman
170. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
171. ...more than once?
174. Run the Golden Gate Bridge
175. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
176. Had an abortion (or your female partner did)
177. Had plastic surgery
178. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived.
179. Wrote articles for a large publication
180. Lost over 100 pounds
181. Held someone while they were having a flashback or bad trip
182. Flown an airplane
183. Petted a stingray
184. Broken someone's heart.
185. Helped an animal give birth
186. Been fired or laid off from a job you loved.
187. Won money on a T.V. game show.
188. Broken a bone.
189. Killed a human being.
190. Had a threesome (or moresome.)
191. Ridden a motorcycle.
192. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100mph.
193. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced.
194. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol.
195. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild.
196. Ridden a horse.
197. Had major surgery.
198. Had sex on a moving train.
199. Had a snake as a pet.
200. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
201. Slept through an entire flight
202. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of two consecutive days.
203. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
204. Visited all 7 continents.
205. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days.
206. Eaten kangaroo meat.
207. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground.
208. Been a sperm or egg donor.
209. Eaten sushi.
210. Been part of a group that requires secrecy of its members (occult circle, fraternity, Masonic lodge, etc).
211. Maintained 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year
212. Gotten a tattoo to dedicate yourself to your deity of choice
213. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
214. Gotten someone fired for their actions
215. Gone back to school
216. Publically protest something you disagree with.
217. Supported a political party that you believe in (either financially or through support work)
218. Willingly put yourself at risk for another and had it come out well
219. Publically humiliated yourself to the point where you couldn't return somewhere.
220. Re-thought and recanted strongly held beliefs.
221. Refused to regret bad things that happened to you.
222. Gotten through an entire working day without doing any work.
218. Read until 4 a.m., when you needed to be alert the next day.
219. Painted a picture.
220. Created a room that satisfied you and made you feel at home.
221. Laid on an Etruscan tomb.
222. Had a vision
223. Visited the site of Oracle at Delphi
224. Visited Stonehenge
225. Write a scholarly book
226. Built a Computer
227. Seen a ghost
228. Met an OL Friend IRL
229. Found your soulmate
230. Dated two people once and have them both be cool with it.
231. Walked through the drivethrough of a fast food place cause the dinning room was closed and you were too tipsy to drive.
232. went to an interview as a larf and actually GOT the job.
233. if you are a girl, got a lap dance; if you're a boy, given one.
234. recently slept with a stuffed animal.
235. fallen asleep on the job, and been caught because of your snoring?
236. Done drag
237. ...at work
238. ...and it wasn't Halloween
239. Switched genders.
240. ...switched back.
241. Had a drink to bolster your courage
242. Taken drugs to bolster your courage
243. Performed your own work in front of an audience
244. ...of more than thirty
245. Taught at a university
246. Pee'd yourself involuntarily after the age of five
247. Shit yourself involuntarily after the age of five
248. Filed for bankruptcy
249. Been knocked unconscious
250. Gone to a professional wrestling match
251. Gone to a monster truck rally
252. Gone to a stock car race
253. Been a victim of a violent crime
254. Committed a violent crime