I was tagged by corriemanslayer
I'm not going to tag anyone because I answered this while having an IM conversation and answering email so I could not get an accurate time. do it if you want!
1. it was lisagail's idea for me to go back to school.
2. I own a lot of shoes.
3. no one in my generation on my father's side of the family has had kids, and none seem likely to. I am the last of a lineage.
4. when I was little I was told I'd have children as an adult which I found difficult to imagine but when I did I said I was going to have eleven boys so I could have a football team.
5. I've lost count of the number of cats I have lived with.
6. I'm actually excited about teaching at the Art Institute this year, when I'm not horribly frightened.
7. I don't really care if I ever have sex again.
8. when I was little I fantasized that when I got glasses I would be able to see that I was actually a boy.
9. my first words were to a cat named Leo.
10. the cat I grew up with was named Smudge. she was 21 when she died.
11. I cannot wear contact lenses of any kind because my eyes are too dry.
12. I worked for 11 years as a vet tech. many of you know this already but many do not.
13. for my first job I ran computer programs that were punched into punch cards. I did not understand what I was doing but I did it anyway and did ok at it.
14. once upon a time I hoped that crystal meth would inspire me to play like Jimi Hendrix.
15. the very first song I learned to play was John Denver's "The Eagle and the Hawk." at first it took about fifteen minutes to get through it once.
16. I wanted to study to be an astrophysicist when I graduated from high school.
17. I remember the first moon landing.
18. when I was little I thought you could tell who was winning the vietnam war by seeing which side had killed the most people day to day.
19. I've known that the American Indians were fucked over from the very first things I learned about American history.
20. I was really upset when Jimmy Carter turned out to be a lousy president.