before looking at the questionnaire, answer the question I added, below. you will see it just before the cut.
think of a question of your own, and answer it.
click the cut to see the rest of the questionnaire. answer it. be sure to add your question and answer to the end.
when you post your answers, copy these instructions, replacing my question with yours.
my question: Would you consider participating in blood sports?
my answer: yes. yes I would.
1. How tall are you barefoot? probably 5' 8". I have started shrinking; I was 5' 9" after my first year at college. I kept growing after high school. I'm a bit slow on the draw.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? no. I came really close once.
3. Do you own a gun? no. I have mixed feelings about gun control but I won't own one for fear I would off myself with it on a bad day.
4. Rehab? no. detox though.
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"? it's getting to the point where you ask if they are still living first. I think by now meeting the parents is almost an afterthought, like if the kids are still in touch, you'll see them next time they're in town. that said, it's been so long since I met the parents I don't really remember what it was like.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? occasionally I get a craving for one and go buy tofu dogs and some buns, have one or two, let the rest go bad.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Cartman's version of O Holy Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? when I was younger I thought I'd be answering this question completley different from this: coffee. plain old drip coffee. but sumatran of course.
9. Do you do push-ups? once every five years or so, yes.
10.Have you ever done ecstasy? I stopped doing those sorts of drugs before ecstasy hit the scene. I have done mountains of MDA, the precursor.
11. Are you vegan? nope
12. Do you like painkillers? oh yes. a little too much.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex/potential lovers? I don't lure as I am not interested in trapping. or even catching or getting close enough to touch.
14. Do you own a knife? I have a little swiss army jack knife. when I was younger I had a little knife fetish that I've not really gotten over but enough so that I spend my money on other things.
15. Do you have A.D.D.? do I have--what? no, actually. just thought I'd try to be funny.
16. Date Of Birth? 01/10/1962
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I still haven't asked my therapist what she thinks of my high autism score. I need to go to bed soon. I hope the cat does not tear up my room before I call the whole thing off by rounding us up on the bed.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: a fish burrito: salmon, black beans, spanish rice, salsa, wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. I have found my new burrito. before that I bought toilet paper and pills.
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink: coffee, water, fizzy water, milk, rockstar energy drink because I am a rock star.
20. What time did you wake up today? 9:30. I meant to get up at 7 but someone turned my alarm off.
21. Current hair? shaved down to the scalp. hair is for the face, not the head.
22. Current worry? dissertation. teaching. therapy.
23. Current hate? nearly everyone in the current administration of the US.
24. Favorite place to be? in tent in Providence Mtns State Park in the Mojave Preserve.
25. Least favorite place to be? in conversation with someone I don't know.
26. Where would you like to go? the desert. then amsterdam.
27. Do you own slippers? yes i do. I consider it a grown-up luxury to be able to wear dignified men's slippers instead of those fuzzy things I always got as a little girl.
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? couldn't tell you. if the art institute isn't paying me the big bucks by then, I might go back to seattle and try to make my fortune there.
29. Do you burn or tan? yeah I burn what little skin I let show.
30. Last thing you ate? bowl of hot cereal.
31. Would you be a pirate? no it sounds too dangerous and I would hate feeling like an outlaw all the time.
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? I had a beer with Brenda and Eric about two weeks or so ago.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Oh comely. I never promised you a rose garden. I walk the line. Ashes to ashes.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? if the weather report was bad, a tornado. otherwise not much.
35. What's in your pockets right now? I'm in my pajamas. the pockets are empty.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? santiago doing something ridiculous I'm sure.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? remember those rainbow printed sheets that had one-inch wide ribbons of color running up one side, in a curve over your pillowcases, and then down the other side? I had those. in my ocd I could not sleep with the pillows improperly oriented.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I guess that was when I broke my thumb by slamming it in a truck door accidentally. hurt like a motherfucker for weeks.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? one.
41. Who is your loudest friend? ute/hugo
42. Who is your most silent friend? sandy
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I have no idea. I don't really want to know.
44. What happened to #44? here it is.
45. What is your favorite book? how it is, samuel beckett.
46. What is your favorite candy? good dark chocolate. not always easy to find.
47. What songs do/did you want played at your wedding? hahahahahahahahaha!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? all of gorecki's symphony number 3, and then feds on the highway by the baptist generals.
49. What were you doing 12AM last night? sleeping and breathing with my mouth open snoring so loudly I'm sure the cats had to put in their little earplugs.
50. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings? I haven't gotten one yet but something tells me I would.
51. Would you consider participating in blood sports? yes. yes I would.